Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Black Berry Madness

EVERY CHICK IN ABUJA NOW OWNS ONE!

I spotted this ligth complexion chick at this cool club 'AQUA' last weekend, OMG! did i just mention the name of the club. Well anyway her figure was the clasic figure 8. She was also svelte and about 5ft 10ins in height. OMG! Aren't the beautiful ones here? On getting closer, i spotted her with a Blackberry, deep red in color. I wanted to know if it was a Bold, pearl, storm, or a curve. I got closer and to my consternation, it was a china phone! Her bb was Chinko! No wonder, after some pleasantries, i asked for her PIN she said: "Which of them? office or safty PINs? I was aghast! See me see wahala? U send me work? na wa oh! LOL!

1 comment:

Fortune said...

u bet, dem ladies r turning bbs into a girlie fing naw...as 4 mi, i'm nt so crazy abt bbs!