Thursday, June 17, 2010

Whats up with this bar they call Krystal lounge

Okay its pass 11am and i still fell i should go back home and sleep, i think a can of Energy drink will help me stay awake so i can work! Well i had fun last night( A weekday ) a Wednesdays night for that matter. I was enjoying my sleep oh, but got so many calls from friends, that i should get my ass off the bed, so my friend Sani had to come to my house to drag me off my bed! We all went to Krystal lounge, at wusa 2 ABUJA! Really that's one of the list place that would come to mind for us to hang out (for obvious reasons), but it was the only place we saw people making merry! We had fun sha! Two bottle of JD and coke, people who do not drink like my friend Sani had only coke and nice pepper meat, which we all enjoyed.
Krystal lounge: We all love to hate this place (for obvious reasons), but we have all gone in there at least once in the past three months, you know why? Because if you want a place that has good music and good crowd and good fun Monday to Monday, then u go to Krystal Lounge! but i dey wonder why, a friend ones asked if nah JAZZ them put for there! lol! But what ever it is they sure get their crowd and cash from Monday to Monday, always full.

No comments: